Citcon US State Licenses
Citcon is licensed or otherwise authorized to act as a money transmitter in the U.S. jurisdictions listed below. Residents of certain states may have specific rights related to concerns or complaints about our services. Please refer to the states below for more information.
- If you have a complaint, please contact CITCON USA LLC (CITCON) by email to email@example.com.
- If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding CITCON money transmission activity, you may file the
- completed complaint form by e-mailing to ASDInfo@securities.arkansas.gov or by mailing to:
1 COMMERCE WAY, SUITE 402, LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS 72202
TEL: (501) 324-9260. FACSIMILE: (501) 324-9268
For additional information please refer to the How To File A Complaint page for the Arkansas Security Department.
Click here for the Notice for the Arkansas Securities Department
[… Initial complaints should be made in writing directly to the entity or individual with whom you have experienced the problem. It is a good idea to indicate on your complaint letter that you are sending a copy to the Arkansas Securities Department. If your problem is not resolved timely by the entity or individual, you are encouraged to complete a Complaint Form and send it to the Department….]
- The licensee’s unique identifier: 2104091
- NMLS Consumer Access website: www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
- Note: The Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland will accept all questions or complaints from Maryland residents regarding CITCON USA LLC, unique identifier: 2104091 at 1100 North Eutaw Street, Suite 611, Baltimore, MD 21201 or phone 1-888-784-0136”.
Virtual Currency Disclosure
CITCON USA LLC is licensed by the Utah Department of Financial Institutions as a money transmitter. At this time, the Utah Department of Financial Institutions does not license or regulate services related to virtual currency.
Washington Division of Consumer Services
If you have a complaint, please contact CITCON USA LLC (CITCON) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding CITCON money transmission activity, you may file it online with the Washington DFI at https://dfi.wa.gov/consumers/money-services-complaint.
The Mississippi Department of Banking & Consumer Finance recommends that you attempt to resolve your complaint with the financial institution first by contacting CITCON USA LLC by 888-254-4887 to allow the opportunity to resolve the issue(s). If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding CITCON USA LLC money transmission activity, you may file you complain online at https://dbcf.ms.gov/complaint-form/.