VP of Finance / Controller
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Citcon provides in-store, online, and mobile payment solutions for thousands of the biggest brands worldwide including Nordstrom, Samsonite, Macy’s, MGM Resorts, Bloomingdale’s, Hyatt, L’Oréal, and many others.
Our platform helps more than 10,000 global merchants securely process millions of payment transactions daily. In essence, Citcon is a leading payment gateway solution that helps consumers pay for their products and services anywhere, anytime.
As Corporate Controller, you will serve as a financial expert for our company. This involves handling a variety of general to complex accounting functions, providing analytical support, and supervising staff.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Accounts Receivable & Payable, Payroll, General Ledger, Revenue Recognition, Taxes, Investments.
- Establish, implement and maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, project budgets and actual expenditures.
- Provide daily and/or weekly analysis, give feedback by reporting on operational performance as it relates to the business activities including monitoring margins, variances.
- Develop annual budgeting and planning process; administer and review all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain and correct variances as appropriate.
- Manage month-end, quarter-end, and annual close processes, including the development of close procedures that ensure timely and accurate consolidated financial results in accordance with US GAAP rules.
- Manage staff with a commitment to recruit, mentor, train and retain a diverse team; the foresight and ability to delegate accordingly.
- Manage business and regulatory licenses and taxes, including corporate tax, sales and use taxes.
- Develop policies related to financial and operational management including the general ledger, cash management, revenue recognition, accounts payable, allocations, payroll, financial reporting, investments and budget
- Coordinate all audit activity
- Investigate significant trends/variances in financial data
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Master desired, CPA desired
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience including managing multiple entities, with strong accounting and industry knowledge preferred
- Experience with software financials and revenue recognition
- Command of Quickbooks Online
- Technology savvy with experience securing and overseeing software installations and managing relationships with software vendors; advanced knowledge of accounting and reporting software.
- Experienced manager able to lead, mentor and motivate others
- Exceptional teamwork, leadership and interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively across all levels of an organization
- Ability and desire to translate complex financial concepts to individuals at all levels including finance and non-finance managers.
- High personal integrity and strong work ethic. Excellent writing/documentation skills
- Ability to provide strategic direction and exercise latitude in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with payment industry preferred
To apply, please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org