Head of HR
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Citcon provides in-store, online, and mobile payment solutions for thousands of the biggest brands worldwide including Nordstrom, Samsonite, Macy’s, MGM Resorts, Bloomingdale’s, Hyatt, L’Oréal, and many others.
Our platform helps more than 10,000 global merchants securely process millions of payment transactions daily. In essence, Citcon is a leading payment gateway solution that helps consumers pay for their products and services anywhere, anytime.
With continued growth, Citcon is looking for a Head of HR to ensure we are getting the right people and the Citcon team is realizing its full potential. You will partner with the executive team to build a positive collaborative culture through strategy, organizational design, compensation practices, training & development, and talent acquisition.
You should be able to execute programs but also think strategically about how to grow a well-functioning company.
This HR leader will report to the CEO.
- Work with the executive team, leaders, and employees to provide HR guidance and direction to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Oversee talent acquisition strategy, facilitate talent acquisition activities
- Own the entire employee experience from onboarding to offboarding
- Develop and administer HR policies for compliance and scale
- Manage a performance development process with clear goals, feedback and development paths
- Develop and deliver appropriate training and development programs aligned with workforce design and planning
- Manage employee compensation and benefits programs
- Ensure our distributed offices and remote workers encourage connection and fosters inclusion and belonging for employees and that all practices are thoughtful for a distributed team
- Track company pulse, analyze trends and metrics and share insights of opportunities with the leadership team
- Provide advice, feedback and coaching, mediating between team members, and looking for opportunities for development
- 8+ years of people leadership experience with progression of increasing responsibility, ideally in 200+ headcount technology companies
- Relationship-building skills to effectively support the team and build trust up, down, and across the organization
- Experience serving as a senior advisor to leadership on people related matters to ensure the company has the talent, processes/systems, and policies necessary to support our strategic and financial goals.
- Familiarity and ability to instill process in fast-paced, fluid environments
- Demonstrated track record in developing training and development programs
- Knowledge of multi-state labor law/legislation and a full understanding of HR best practices
- Experience in compensation, HR employee relations, employee engagement and retention strategies
- Experience with organizational design and leveling
- Exposure to a variety of people platforms
- Outstanding communication and writing skills
- BA, with bonus point for a degree in industrial and organizational psychology, behavioral psychology or equivalent
To apply, please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org