Director – Sales Solution/Enablement
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Citcon provides in-store, online, and mobile payment solutions for thousands of the biggest brands worldwide including Nordstrom, Samsonite, Macy’s, MGM Resorts, Bloomingdale’s, Hyatt, L’Oréal, and many others.
Our platform helps more than 10,000 global merchants securely process millions of payment transactions daily. In essence, Citcon is a leading payment gateway solution that helps consumers pay for their products and services anywhere, anytime.
Citcon is on a hyper growth trajectory. To enable our company to scale to the next level, we are looking for a motivated self-starter to lead our sales solution/enablement function, setting up the vision and execution plan to drive our sales productivity and excellence.
As the leader for the Sales Solution/Enablement function, you will:
- Proactively working with the extended sales team to identify the learning needs at various stages to increase sales efficiency, expertise, and impact.
- Collaborate with the multi-functional team to source and build educational programs around onboarding, and continuous learning.
- Develop go-to-market collateral including battle-cards, vertical/solution decks, partner training sales sheets, etc.
- Build a central sales asset repository to enable knowledge sharing and effective self-education around our strategy, value pitch and product specs.
- Build scalable training solutions to include sales fundamentals, prospecting, pipeline generation and management, sales tools and processes.
- Determine KPIs and manage all programs end-to-end to ensure best-in-class sales collateral and training results across sales.
- 5+ years of experience in developing high quality sales content and building successful training programs
- Ability to work cross-functionally with subject matter experts
- Strong business acumen and project management skills
- Ability to see the big-picture while also being hands-on and in the detailsStrong executive presence.
- Comfortable to speak in front of senior audiences
- High degree of ownership and strong problem solver
- A high threshold for navigating ambiguity and building scalable solutions
- Prior experience in a fast-moving startup or payment industry preferred
- Product marketing or sales enablement experience highly desirable
- Bachelor degree required. MBA highly preferred