Account Growth Manager
Account Growth team is the core team to drive Citcon continuously high growth. As clients agreed to partner with Citcon to enable payment services, Account Manager will be leading the effort of implementation, by coordinating with cross-functional teams internally and externally. As the client’s payment is live, the Account Manager will be shifting focus to drive the business growth by leveraging the resources/marketing campaign from digital wallets. Meanwhile, during the day-to-day interaction with client, Account Manager can spot the potential opportunities to enable more our payment service or provide integrated solutions to drive more payment efficiency and conversion and lower the cost for clients.
Key Areas Of Responsibility
- The main point of contact for our enterprise clients, and responsible for their overall business performance.
- Act as the project leader to coordinate internal teams (Product, Merchant Tech, and Operations) and client cross-function team (retail, IT, operation, marketing, and finance etc.) to ensure the on-time payment enablement.
- Analyze client’s business performance to identify the growth opportunities and present recommendation to internal/external stakeholders. Conduct quarterly and annual business review with enterprise clients.
- Identify potential upsell opportunities of enabling integrated solutions and/or more digital payment methods.
- Leverage the partnership with the marketing team of digital wallets to develop/execute marketing program to drive client’s business growth.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in client management or client success.
- Prior experience working with clients in the CPG, retail, or e-commerce industry.
- Ability to perform market visit and/or travel as needed.
- Flexibility to work cross time-zones.
- Master degree or equivalent, MBA preferred.
- Strong business acumen and familiarity with the digital wallets and Chinese mobile payment industry.
- The ability to act as a daily client contact and to be responsible for client-related operation management, and business growth advisory.
- Demonstrates excellent writing, and presentation-development skills; project management skills; and consultative skills (including effective questions, critical thinking, and client management).
- Strong potentials and/or experience for enterprise level account management.
- Based in US, New York City, Bay Area, or Los Angeles preferred.
To apply, please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org