Director of Wallet Partnership
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Citcon provides in-store, online, and mobile payment solutions for thousands of the biggest brands worldwide including Nordstrom, Samsonite, Macy’s, MGM Resorts, Bloomingdale’s, Hyatt, L’Oréal, and many others.
Our platform helps more than 10,000 global merchants securely process millions of payment transactions daily. In essence, Citcon is a leading payment gateway solution that helps consumers pay for their products and services anywhere, anytime.
- Identify, reach out, negotiate and sign new payment funding source partners on a global basis to help Citcon continue expanding its payment selections offered to its global merchants for both online and in-store payments
- Identify new areas of business opportunities with existing payment funding source partners
- Relationship management with partners to ensure collaboration between partner and Citcon’s across different functions, and drive Citcon’s business and product priorities
- Drive product strategy, business strategy for the new payment methods
- Lead the end to end commercialization of a new payment method, from partnership signing, product integration and pilot merchants acquisition
- Motivated and Passionate about Fin-tech/Payment industry and Startups
- Familiar with payment products and payment ecosystem downstream and upstream players
- Familiar with merchants’ user cases for payments (both online E-commerce and In-store payments)
- 5+ Years experience in Payment or Financial Services Industry in Partnership, Business Development or Product role
- Self-starter who can take initiatives to drive projects forward and work with cross-functional teams
- Result-oriented and get it done mentality, can think outside of the box when facing dilemma and challenging business situations
- Business acumen with strong negotiation skills, perseverance and comfortable handling tough situations with both external business partners and internal stakeholders
- MBA preferred by not required