General Manager of South East Asia
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Citcon provides in-store, online, and mobile payment solutions for thousands of the biggest brands worldwide including Nordstrom, Samsonite, Macy’s, MGM Resorts, Bloomingdale’s, Hyatt, L’Oréal, and many others.
Our platform helps more than 10,000 global merchants securely process millions of payment transactions daily. In essence, Citcon is a leading payment gateway solution that helps consumers pay for their products and services anywhere, anytime.
General Manager of South East Asia plays the leadership role of CITCON’s business in the region including Singapore, India, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia. The role reports directly to CITCON’s COO and President.
- Own P&L of SEA Business Unit and achieve annual corporate targets
- Develop and execute Go-To-Market strategy, including business development, client growth management and sales operationsIdentify, develop and engage critical funding source partnership in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, India etc., by working with the global funding source partnership team.
- Hire and build a strong local cross functional team to drive its business growthSet up CITCON’s business entity and secure relevant regulatory license.
- Identify, develop and engage critical technology acceptance and banking partnerships to support its Go-To-Market strategy
- Work closely with corporate headquarter for finance and HR management in local region