E-commerce Sales Director / Sr Director
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Citcon provides in-store, online, and mobile payment solutions for thousands of the biggest brands worldwide including Nordstrom, Samsonite, Macy’s, MGM Resorts, Bloomingdale’s, Hyatt, L’Oréal, and many others.
Our platform helps more than 10,000 global merchants securely process millions of payment transactions daily. In essence, Citcon is a leading payment gateway solution that helps consumers pay for their products and services anywhere, anytime.
E-commerce Sales Director / Sr Director is the sales leader of B2B vertical for CITCON. This position reports to Online BU Head.
- Work with BU Head to create and execute the online sales strategy to achieve growth plan for B2B verticalIdentify, prioritize and develop a target list for business development.
- Create leads via direct or indirect outreach by working closely with cross functional teams
- Negotiate and sign the contract with clients to meet sales quota
- Support account manager and cross functional team including implementation, merchant technology etc. to launch the signed account
- Pitch to C-level executives (CFO, CIO, CTO) and convert sales leads
- Provide weekly report to senior leadership for sales operation KPIs
- Planning and executing the sales strategy to penetrate into new markets & verticals
- Work with Operations & Customer Success team to maintain a good relationship with key accounts
- Package based on fix+commissions
- >7 years’ experience in Enterprise Sales, including contract negotiation and review
- Strong solution sales experience and consultative selling experience preferred
- Self starter and strong problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of the payment industry and its needs, process, and habits
- Experience in online B2B payment is a strong plus
- A proven track record of delivering sales results in an integrated cross-channel environment
- Passionate about FinTech
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required, including contract legal language
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity and stress and stay cool
- Four-year bachelor or above Majored in Business, Marketing, Retail business or related field
- Payment experience in both Credit Cards and alternative payment methods
- Past experience with both startups and established companies