Business Strategy Manager/Director
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Citcon provides in-store, online, and mobile payment solutions for thousands of the biggest brands worldwide including Nordstrom, Samsonite, Macy’s, MGM Resorts, Bloomingdale’s, Hyatt, L’Oréal, and many others.
Our platform helps more than 10,000 global merchants securely process millions of payment transactions daily. In essence, Citcon is a leading payment gateway solution that helps consumers pay for their products and services anywhere, anytime.
The business strategy and operations team at Citcon is both small and mighty. We partner closely with different functions and our leadership team to identify areas of opportunities to drive short-term and long-term growth. We are both the strategist and the doer. Simply put – We make things happen!
As part of this strategic team, you will:
- Define vertical strategies/framework for Citcon, including the overall opportunities, competitive landscape, customer pain points, partner ecosystem, etc.
- Assess Citcon’s global expansion priorities, business requirements and strategies. Methodically develop country/region-based launch plans.
- Help propose and rationalize where to deploy Citcon’s resources to maximize our short-term and long-term growth potential.
- Own evaluation and implementation of sales systems and tools, working closely with internal stakeholders to enable automation and data accuracy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive sales efficiency and productivity. Identify areas of opportunity and provide actionable recommendations.
- Develop monthly, quarterly operational metrics to help spot trends and patterns, enabling the leadership team to make data-driven decisions.
- Assist company’s financial/HC planning and reporting. Develop board level materials to adequately inform the board about Citcon’s strategy and business results.
- 5+ years of experience in a strategy or operations role or management consulting
- Prior experience in a fast-moving startup or payment industry highly preferred
- Strong business acumen and project management skills
- Ability to see the big-picture while also being hands-on and in the details
- Strong executive presence. Comfortable to speak in front of senior audiences
- Demonstrated ability to provide business insights from complex data sets
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment and influence stakeholdersHigh degree of ownership and strong problem solver
- Bachelor degree required. MBA highly preferred