Business Strategy Analyst
The business strategy and operations team at Citcon is both small and mighty. We partner closely with different functions and our leadership team to identify areas of opportunities to drive short-term and long-term growth. We are both the strategist and the doer. Simply put – We make things happen!
As part of this strategic team, you will:
- Define vertical strategies/framework for Citcon, including the overall opportunities, competitive landscape, customer pain points, partner ecosystem, etc.
- Help propose and rationalize where to deploy Citcon’s resources to maximize our short-term and long-term growth potential.
- Develop internal and external facing collateral that would clearly articulate Citcon’s value proposition and accelerate merchant adoption.
- Own evaluation and implementation of sales systems and tools, working closely with internal stakeholders to enable automation and data accuracy. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive sales efficiency and productivity.
- Identify areas of opportunity and provide actionable recommendations.
- Develop monthly, quarterly operational metrics to help spot trends and patterns, enabling the leadership team to make informed decisions.
- 5+ years of experience in a strategy or operations role or management consulting
- Prior experience in a fast-moving startup or payment industry highly preferred
- Strong business acumen and project management skills
- Ability to see the big-picture while also being hands-on and in the detailsStrong executive presence.
- Comfortable to speak in front of senior audiences
- Demonstrated ability to provide business insights from complex data sets
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment and influence stakeholders
- High degree of ownership and strong problem solver
- Bachelor degree required. MBA highly preferred
To apply, please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org